Policy on personal data processing
This policy on the processing of personal data is made following the requirements of the Federal Law -“Personal data” and defines the order of processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data.
- The operator’s main purpose and condition for its activities are to ensure respect for human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- The present Policy of the Operator regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information which the Operator can obtain about the visitors of the website http://parimatch-betting-bd.com/.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data – is temporary termination of processing of personal data (except when the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website means a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://parimatch-betting-bd.com/;
- Personal Data Information System – a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Impersonalization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without using additional information, what personal data belongs to a particular User or another subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons, arranging and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing of personal data, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or definable User of the http://parimatch-betting-bd.com/ website;
- User – any visitor to the http://parimatch-betting-bd.com/ website;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to make personal data available to an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any action, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) destruction of material media of personal data.
The operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers.
- Year, month, date and place of birth;
- The site also collects and processes visitors’ impersonal data (including cookies) using Internet statistic services.
- The above-mentioned data hereinafter in the text of this Policy are combined with the general concept of Personal Data.
Purposes of processing of personal data
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution, and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information, and/or materials contained on the website.
- Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at [email protected]/ with the note “Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
- The anonymized data of the Users, collected with the help of the Internet statistics services, serves for collecting information about the Users’ actions on the Website, improving the quality of the Website and its content.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if the user fills in and/or sends them independently through the special forms located on the site http://parimatch-betting-bd.com/. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
Procedure of collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
Safety of personal data, which are processed by the operator, is provided by the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures, necessary for the fulfillment of requirements of current legislation in the sphere of protection of personal data in full.
- The operator provides safety of personal data and takes all possible measures, excluding access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- Personal data of the User will never, under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of the current legislation.
- In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them on their own, by sending a notice to the Operator’s e-mail address [email protected]/ with a note “Updating of personal data”.
- The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice via email to the Operator’s email address [email protected]/, marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before the transborder transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign country, to the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- The transborder transfer of personal data to foreign countries, which do not meet the above requirements, may be carried out only if the consent in writing of the personal data subject for a transborder transfer of his/her personal data and/or performance of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party, is available.
- The User can obtain any clarifications on questions of interest regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at [email protected]/.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://parimatch-betting-bd.com/privacy-policy/.